Pretty Alabama Morning (5 Pictures)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2007
  2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice shots Gary.

3. Good job, looks like you are having fun.

4. Thank you Frank

Glad you liked them

Thanks Gordon

Yes, Having a Great time.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful eagle
    Love that screech

6. Great series! Ever thought of putting all these eagle images int a little movie.... Windows Movie Maker, add a bit of music... etc. Would make a great video!

7. Thanks Gale

It will raise the hair on the back of your neck Almost a Chirp only raspy

Thanks Sandi

I'm putting together a Pictorial and story of Eagle pair and raising of young, It is about a 6 month project. You are only seeing less than 5% of photos taken because of Rights to being published. All pictures here Should not be duplicated or distributed without Permission.

8. A blind eh?! No wonder you can get such wonderful shots! I love the "Screech!" And walking the limb! keep em comin!

9. Thanks Dianne

Yep, I actully have 2 blinds in this location and use them based on light and wind direction.

10. pdoes

pdoes

Aug 6, 2006
    NJ, USA
    Yeah the screech and the walk are amazing.
    Love them all.

11. Great series. Would love to capture shots of an eagle in the wild. Last one is my fav.

12. Thanks Peter

Glad you liked them and commented, It is appreciated

Thanks Warren

I'm sure you have Raptors there.

13. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Gary...is this eagle going to be anywhere near us this weekend. I have a full tank of gas, sunglasses and plenty of camera gear.

14. Frank

I'm Hoping you will see Eagles this week end Or I can get you to some, but this Pair is off limits. I am doing a long term study of these birds and the raising of young. These birds are not in public access area.

15. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I can certainly respect that, you surely don't need anyone jeopardizing any long-term researching. But.....can ya point me to some eagles that don't have an agenda?????????:tongue:

16. I believe I can get you close to some Roosting birds and Fly bys Mostly Evening shots say 4:30 to 7:00 PM Most nights

17. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Gary, maybe we can figure something out. Would love to get a shot of a Baldy or something else with character.

18. I looked today and most of the Wintering Eagles have left the area for your way.