Pretty Alabama Morning (5 Pictures)

These were all taken this morning in two hours.

Just walking into blind

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

She Brought in a Coot

View attachment 87158

The Screech

View attachment 87159

Walking the Limb again

View attachment 87160

She Left out the front door

View attachment 87161

These are just a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great series! Ever thought of putting all these eagle images int a little movie.... Windows Movie Maker, add a bit of music... etc. Would make a great video!

Beautiful eagle
Love that screech
Thanks Gale

It will raise the hair on the back of your neck Almost a Chirp only raspy

Great series! Ever thought of putting all these eagle images int a little movie.... Windows Movie Maker, add a bit of music... etc. Would make a great video!
Thanks Sandi

I'm putting together a Pictorial and story of Eagle pair and raising of young, It is about a 6 month project. You are only seeing less than 5% of photos taken because of Rights to being published. All pictures here Should not be duplicated or distributed without Permission.

Gary...is this eagle going to be anywhere near us this weekend. I have a full tank of gas, sunglasses and plenty of camera gear.

Gary...is this eagle going to be anywhere near us this weekend. I have a full tank of gas, sunglasses and plenty of camera gear.
Frank

I'm Hoping you will see Eagles this week end Or I can get you to some, but this Pair is off limits. I am doing a long term study of these birds and the raising of young. These birds are not in public access area.

Frank

I'm Hoping you will see Eagles this week end Or I can get you to some, but this Pair is off limits. I am doing a long term study of these birds and the raising of young. These birds are not in public access area.
I can certainly respect that, you surely don't need anyone jeopardizing any long-term researching. But.....can ya point me to some eagles that don't have an agenda?????????:tongue:

Thanks Gary, maybe we can figure something out. Would love to get a shot of a Baldy or something else with character.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom