pretty...and it smells good too!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Leigh, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Our apple trees are officially COVERED in blossoms. They are so pretty to look at, but the best thing is that you can't step into the backyard without being hit with the amazing scent. They smell soooo good! :D :D

I finally was able to get out there at just the right time when the light was good and not too windy...As usual, comments are always welcome...I just wish you could smell the picture!

[​IMG]

Thanks so much for looking.

2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love flowering trees!! Nice picture Leigh!! I bet it smells good!! :D :D :D :D :D

3. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    I like the dark background and leaves. Any PS involved in this one? I heard you were just getting into it and was wondering.

4. Really nice colors on this shot Leigh. If you don't mind a critique the shot could be improved by cropping a little off the top and about 1/4 off the right side. This would improve the composition on an otherwise excellent picture. I love the lead in line from the bottom left hand corner. Good job Leigh.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Bryan...it really does smell nice!

Greg, I still haven't learned PS yet....All I did was crop it a bit in Nikon Capture. The darkbackround is pretty much what I saw...That particular apple tree is at the back of our property, in a rather wooded area. So it was dark up inside it and the sun was shining nicely in a few spots where I was able to shoot some decent pics. I was rather pleased w/the lighting. I'm still learning though....

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to try that...I see where you are talking about. That's exactly why I post...I know what "I" like...but getting the suggestions of all of you that actually know what you are doing is a big help.