Pretty Famous Model...

Discussion in 'People' started by dbirdsong, Aug 13, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Today I did some promo photos for the Motor City Mechanics (UHL minor pro hockey team I shoot for) with a pretty famous model a real clown too.
    :)

Here are a couple shots with the Mechanics All Star Kevin Hanson and Mr. McDonald.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't spent any time PP them other than converting to jpg from NEF.
    The Mechanics are going to be using my pictures on several billboards around Detroit this season and other advertisements for the season.
    It was a pretty fun shoot.

Dave

2. That is a pretty famous model Dave. Congratulations on the use of your shots. That will be fun to look up at a billboard and realize that you shot the image.

3. Ronald looks like he needs to cut down on his Big Mac consumption just a bit!

Other than that (and I know you said that you haven't done any post-processing yet) my only suggestion would be for you to see what you can do with the flash shadows...

4. LOL!! Nice shots....looks like Ronald might want to stay off the Big Macs for awhile!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Macdonalds kills and clowns are scary! :p haha..jk

Funny promo shots by the way!

6. Clowns have frightened me ever since I was a little kid....and this one's going to give me nightmares for sure...;)

Nice shots though! I look forward to seeing them around the city!

7. This is probably a tougher shot than it looks. The Ronald seems to be almost blown out. Maybe tone the flash down a little. I know that would be tough, since you might not have enough latitude to bring out the shadows.

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm w/Sommer...this Ronald McDonald is definitely a nightmare. Congrats to you on the billboard opportunity though! How exciting for you. You'll have to take some shots once they are up and brag to all of us!