Pretty girl on slide (OK, boy too)

While doing a paid job at Clear Creek Ranch in Utah I noticed some kids having fun on a slick piece of plastic laid on a hill. I snapped a couple of images. I have no idea who these kids are. Comments welcome.

Girl on slide:

47593853.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Boy on slide:

47593870.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

They are really having fun.

Very nicely captured. Great images..

Oh when I was young, joined the kids in that activity..

It really is alot of fun ....

Now that looks like fun to me. Nice captures, Gordon. Would have been nice if there was a bit more water flying around for you to capture.

Nice capture, Gordon! Too bad it wasn't taken a couple of weeks ago -- would have been a great entry in the "summer" contest. Looks like a wonderful way to have fun while staying cool!

Thanks Don, Thos, and Vince. As hot as it has been here in this area the kids are looking for anything they can to stay cool. Of course there is always air conditioning.

S

saturnine

Love these shots! But...why does the water look so milky/soapy? (or maybe it's just me)

saturnine said:
Love these shots! But...why does the water look so milky/soapy? (or maybe it's just me)

I can see that you have never made a slide on the grass. :D The way you make it slippery is to use some soapy water to mix with fresh water to make the slide really slippery. So your eyes are perfect, the water is soapy. :shock:

They were having lot's of fun and if I knew who they were I would give them a print. It was a Jewish Youth Group but I didn't know any of them.

Latest threads

Top Bottom