Pretty in Pink

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Dave, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    I don't know if this is funny or sad...I feel sorry for the dog.

[​IMG]

2. InLimbo87

InLimbo87

Jul 30, 2008
    Orlando, Fl
    I'd consider it funny! :biggrin:

Dog definitely doesn't look sad. People have interesting tastes, thats for sure, but the dog looks well taken care of at least.

3. I think it's kind of funny...she doesn't see colors so as long as it didn't hurt, she can't be too upset, right?

4. lr0868

lr0868

May 25, 2008
    henderson, nv
    that look pretty cool, definitely and owner that wants to be noticed

5. You'd expect an owner with a pooch like that to have a French pedicure and some kind of slingback stiletto sandals with a tight skirt. So much for stereotypes. :biggrin:

6. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Yeah Ian, it is funny. I'm sure they just shampood the color in when they were washing the dog. It was walking in the parade for a Pet Grooming place, so it is probably the owner's dog.

Mylene you are right...I'm sure it didn't hurt at all. Still, do you think the other dogs are laughing at her? :biggrin:

Yup...thanks for looking Lisa.

Well Jen, the lady walking the dog is a young girl, so I'm not sure if she's into stiletto's and skirts yet...plus this was a parade and you have to be comfortable when you're walking in a parade. :biggrin:

7. Adam73

Adam73 Guest

LOL Thats because the dog doesn't understand. LOL Its like taking my toddler and dressing him in all plad 60's style with a butterfly collar and he or she not understanding. But yes it is funny.

8. Dunno what I think - personally I'd rather see the pooch in her natural coloring - pink isn't! Nice capture though!

9. If this was a one off for some kind of occasion, well its kind of funny, but if the owner does this regularly as some sort of fashion statement or accessory...
    Well its really sad that they treat dogs or any other animal this way...
    But really nice shot though Dave

10. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Thanks Wally...I think it was just done for the parade though...