Pretty Lady

I was struck by the beauty of this lady and her little boy. I took this images in San Gimignano. I appologize to those that have already seen this on my Italy gallery.

47803903.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

R

Robin Roddy

I'm a sucker for any thread mentioning pretty ladies. I have to agree, though -- she seems a classic beauty, wearing it plainly and casually. She has a cute kid, too.

Attaching a title that says, "pretty lady" is like putting out a dish of fresh chocolate chip cookies...it doesn't take long to attach attention. Very nice image of a beautiful lady and her son. Interesting vantage point that you shot from. The brick street makes for a nice textured background. Well done, Gordon.

Thanks Chris and Nick. There was something about her that really attracted me. Perhaps it was her beautiful skin color, the hair, the lips, the eyes, her cleavage, oh you get the idea!!!! :D :D My wife dragged me off before I made a fool of myself. :lol:

Smack dab between the Wolverines and the Spartans
She is lovely! I think she's even more beautiful because of the way she's carrying that little guy on her hip. I suppose I'm biased though, because when I look at most moms with their kids, those women look beautiful to me regardless of their physical attributes. Maybe it's a mom thing...I've viewed the whole world differently ever since my daughter was born!

sommer said:
She is lovely! I think she's even more beautiful because of the way she's carrying that little guy on her hip. I suppose I'm biased though, because when I look at most moms with their kids, those women look beautiful to me regardless of their physical attributes. Maybe it's a mom thing...I've viewed the whole world differently ever since my daughter was born!

I tend to agree with you Sommer and thought you might like these two images:

30561659.jpg

34533584.jpg

greyflash said:
Perhaps it was her beautiful skin color, the hair, the lips, the eyes, her cleavage...

All of the above -lol!

Speaking of above, it seems like you were at an elevated position. Hotel window? Were you shooting with your 17-55?

Uncle Frank said:
greyflash said:
Perhaps it was her beautiful skin color, the hair, the lips, the eyes, her cleavage...

All of the above -lol!

Speaking of above, it seems like you were at an elevated position. Hotel window? Were you shooting with your 17-55?

I was shooting with my 17-55mm lens and happened to be a few steps up on a communal well in the center of the plaza.

Latest threads

Top Bottom