Print it on Canvas!

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by LindaZ, Aug 18, 2008.

1. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I think this is a lily type of flower? I don't know, but I do know I love the colors! I am getting this one printed 16x20 on a gallery wrapped canvas!

Like a ...move-in gift of sorts....to myself :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Yep, that is a day lily, nice shot Linda. Let me know how you like that printed as you are doing.

3. Very nice Linda. Who will you be using for the canvas print?

4. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank you very much, I love how the colors came out in processing.

Thanks! I've been trying to upload it to Canvas on Demand the past hour, with little success! :frown: I just emailed their support.

5. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Well, we figured it out and it's on it's way to be printed :smile:

6. Perfect for a canvas. Will be curious as to how they do for you. I have yet to order any printing online.
    glenn

7. Linda,
    that will be awesome
    great shot

please show us a picture OF THE PICTURE ON YOUR WALL

8. You picked a good for a print that large.

9. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank you Glenn! I ordered it from Canvas on Demand, and UPS emailed me to tell me it's already on it's way.

Thank you so much ! I will! I'll put it in our temporary home, while we continue to look for a house to buy.

Thanks Phil! I appreciate your input :smile:

10. Perhaps one day you could fill us or for sure me in on what the procedure is when ordering. What file type they want and if it's srgb or adobe rgb or what.

glenn

11. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Glenn, there's various companies to use and they each have their own FAQ to read, which I did before submitting this one. It isn't complicated, just crop it larger than the intended print, and I submitted jpeg in srgb, worked perfectly fine.

I ordered this one from Canvas On Demand.com