Printed images.

Digital photographers seem to take a lot of pictures.

How many (what percentage) of your shots end up printed?

How many (what percentage) of your shots end up enlarged, mounted, and on display?

G

Gr8Tr1x

I print mine and give them away. I put them up on my office walls, and people commenton them, they get them. I have one image in my home office that I made back in 2002 with my first digital camera. All the rest get gifted out.

If I could afford to print all the great pics I have (big) I would need to win the lottery

J

jaymc

I'm starting to do more printing at Costco. Hard to beat a 12x18" for only $2.99 usd.

- Jay :tongue:

Hi

I rarely get anything printed, but display the photos I like on my 24" monitor which is in the living room.

As an aside, all the mega pixel posts I've seen only seem to refer to printing, not to displaying on a large monitor, cropped or otherwise, so I'll be interested in seeing whether others here print or not.

Cheers
Nick

D

Doc Savage

All,

I only print the ones that "speak" to me...on average, it is maybe one or two images out of a set of 30-40 in a session. Below are the last three I have enlarged to various sizes...

Enjoy them...

12"x18" Archival studio mount w/ white double mat
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

20"x30" Archival studio mount w/ white double mat

20"x24" Archival studio mount w/ white double mat

Cheers,

-Ian

I print mine and give them away. I put them up on my office walls, and people commenton them, they get them. I have one image in my home office that I made back in 2002 with my first digital camera. All the rest get gifted out.

Too funny, I do the same.... You like it, hey great its yours. I think about 8 of the guys that work for me have large photos of mine hanging in their houses/ office.

As far as my house, I have two little girls and a wife that likes to switch out pictures all the time. So large prints come and go like the wind.

Digital photographers seem to take a lot of pictures.

How many (what percentage) of your shots end up printed?

How many (what percentage) of your shots end up enlarged, mounted, and on display?

Back from thread drift.... say 2% and 1%. I guess when i get better there will be more keeprs :) :rolleyes:

A bit more when the grandmothers are in on the act....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom