PrintEXIF and GalleryFrame Scripts for PS CS3

I have updated my PrintEXIF and GalleryFrame scripts for PS CS3. They can be downloaded from my website, and more information on both can be found there.

I'm working on a major update to PrintEXIF that will make it easier to use and more consistent across camera makes and models.

For those of you who are not familiar with these scripts, PrintEXIF produces a "framed" image with the EXIF information in the bottom portion of the frame. GalleryFrame produces a "framed" image with a gallery frame effect (i.e. bottom weighted).

These scripts are freeware. The origins of the PrintEXIF script are in the original Digital Photography Review Nikon D1/D2/D100/D200 Forum. PrintEXIF makes liberal use of ideas and portions of scripts from several DPReview forum members. I take no credit for the original idea of the EXIF extraction script nor do I derive any monetary value from either script. My intent is solely to provide a useful tool to fellow photographers that can be freely used and easily modified.

Please read the descriptive material on my website before submitting "bug" reports. Thanks and enjoy.

Thanks Joe for supplying this for folks
You have done this for 3 years or so if I remember....

Latest threads

Top Bottom