Printing photos in the Phillippines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pete, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Pete

Pete

Jun 10, 2006
    Denver, CO
    My girlfriend would like to upload photos on the internet so that her family can view them and have them printed out locally in the Phillippines similar to what she does here with Walmart and Walgreens. Any suggestions?
    Salamat
    Pete

2. Hi, Pete.
    A possibility would be to upload the photos in kodakgallery.com. (Membership is free) I believe it is possible for your girlfriends' family members to order directly from there. Double-check this though. Works in the Metro Manila area but not sure if it does in the provinces.
    By the way, spell check. "PHILIPPINES". One "L" only. Named by Ferdinand Magellan after King Philip of Spain. Thus, "Philip" and "land of pines." Don't really know why as pine trees are found only in the mountainous regions of the country where the temperature is colder. Surely, he couldn't have mistaken coconut trees for pine trees.:biggrin:
    Walang Anuman (You're most welcome)!

3. Pete

Pete

Jun 10, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Thanks Joey,
    Sorry for the typo. I will have her try Kodak and see if her family can get prints. They are in Metro Manila.
    Pete

4. HappyFish

HappyFish

Oct 19, 2006
    Pete, we have two new members in the Cafe from the Philippines. Go to the "New Member " section and on page one is (Eric aka 3kings) and on page 5 is (jaime4i). Jamie has some very nice work on his photo page and I just bet he/they would be happy to help. I have given some serious thought to going over there and doing a bit of house mouse shoping. I am ready for some of that old South Sea charm.