1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Prints on the wall

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Hovmod, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    What do prints look like on the wall?
    I recommend testing it out. The kids probably won't mind... :) 

3835387400_d7c412f9f8_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. AllThumz

AllThumz

Feb 24, 2009
    Albany, Oregon
    Hey! I've seen some of those pictures :smile: Those look good, here on the Cafe or on the wall. The picture reminds me of a Beatles song: Norwegian Wood :biggrin:

Regards,
    John

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
  3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Cool! Prints are da bomb!!!

4. Prints look good on the wall or off.

5. braver

braver

Apr 2, 2008
    netherlands
    I need to get more productive in the darkroom. I just spent 4 hours getting 5 prints *just right*. The one that took me the most time I actually got right the second print rather than the sixth, but I tend to only find out when I get home. Ah well, having actual fiber based prints in your hands makes up for it.
    My mantra is that a picture doesn't count till its printed. You need to bring it into the physical world where it can be seen!

6. Photos always look best printed and on the wall.

7. looks great

8. Looks very nice!
    I went to ikea today and bought some frames, now I just need a new printer...

9. Ciao Tor
    I have only a private album because if I'd start to put pictures at the wall... my wife would put me with them !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.