Prison?

I agree with your feelings and am impressed with the creative dof. I had to look for a while before I got it.
The cage is in focus and the ape isn't.
The cage matters and the ape doesn't. :frown::frown:

That's an unusual and effective take on a zoo photo and should be salable as stock to animal rights groups and such.

It is true, these are animal prisons for our entertainment, however well-meaning zookeepers are. The "best" way to do this is the wild animal park model, where animals are free to roam a larger territory and the humans are bussed in... The animals enjoy "freedom" and a measure of protection, which may be more than they get in the wild where they are hunted and poached.

It is true, these are animal prisons for our entertainment, however well-meaning zookeepers are. The "best" way to do this is the wild animal park model, where animals are free to roam a larger territory and the humans are bussed in... The animals enjoy "freedom" and a measure of protection, which may be more than they get in the wild where they are hunted and poached.
Couldnt agree more.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom