Private showing

Youngsville (The edge of nowhere), North Carolina
I'm not going to be posting any from the shoot I did with Stuart and Jo Maye because I want Stuart to get the WELL DESERVED credit for his efforts. But, a private venue is okay and I did want to say a few words about the model, Jo Maye.

Jo was living with her mother in a small, nearby town called Louisburg when I first met her. She was 17 at the time and the minute I saw her I knew that she had the potential to be a super-model. She was determined to work day and night to make it in that business... and work she has.

She was giddy Wednesday because she had signed with an agency in DC and was booking enough modeling work to quit her position as store manager at a cosmetic store. I'm so proud of her... she's like a daughter to me.

January 2005
55171046.j0Stripes.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

55171066.joStar.jpg

From Wednesday:
69700799.4EME9dA8.0115.jpg

69700884.LQ9fkP9D.0127cropBW.jpg

These are really excellent Woody, the lighting is superb. Wish I could see the last one but it won't seem to open for me. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite but if forced I would probably pick #2. Congratulations to your model.

Good, the last one came up and it is very nice as well with a super conversion. She could use this one in her portfolio.

Very nice, Woody. Great story to go along with it. I really like the first one, the angle and the lighting and that last one is really a stunner. Wonderful b/w conversion.

Very nice. She has an excellent look. It's great to hear when a model makes that big step up to a brick & mortar agency and goes full time. Best of luck to her.

She appears to be 'floating' in image #2, but that's just a nit. Nice work on all these images. I'd be happy to have her in my book for sure.

Latest threads

Top Bottom