Pro soccer

The game I mean not the pictures.

The game was this Sunday #3 against #5 in the Premier Danish Proffesional Soccer League. The guys in red won 2-1.

Being a former competitive soccer player myself it was hard to concentrate on the shooting and not the game. I would have loved to get some of the goals but I got carried away :biggrin: . Anyway here are some of my first attempt shooting a pro game.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 92214

View attachment 92215

View attachment 92216

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 92217

View attachment 92218

View attachment 92219

View attachment 92220

View attachment 92221

The coach is not satishfied.
View attachment 92222

The winning goal is scored.
View attachment 92223

Great shots!!

Really nice!!
Were you on the field? Which camera and lens?
I know what you mean about concentration. I am a huge college football fan here in the states. I love to take my gear to the games, but I feel like I am missing the game when I am constantly looking through my camera.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really nice!!
Were you on the field? Which camera and lens?
I know what you mean about concentration. I am a huge college football fan here in the states. I love to take my gear to the games, but I feel like I am missing the game when I am constantly looking through my camera.
Thanks Pat.

I was not on the field unfortunately. I was as close to the field as you can get. I had a little competition from a Pro Canon shooters. I used the 300 mm f.4 and the D80. It was quite fun and I think I'll try again as long as my favorite team FC Copenhagen is not involved. In that case I couldn't concentrate on shooting. :smile:

Excellent, Torben. Some really nice action, quite sharp, and great exposures. I sometimes had a hard time concentrating on photography when my sons, played, so I sympathize when you say that the fan in you overshadows the photographer occasionally. :smile:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excellent nice colors and sharpness, I too get caught up in the competition and soemtimes forget to shoot
Thanks Mike. As I have soccer running in my veins it's like performing two hobbies at the same time.

Excellent, Torben. Some really nice action, quite sharp, and great exposures. I sometimes had a hard time concentrating on photography when my sons, played, so I sympathize when you say that the fan in you overshadows the photographer occasionally. :smile:
Thank you Dave. That's why I missed the goals. I was to busy clapping and cheering. :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom