Pro Surf Tour HB California

M

McQ67

Greetings, I see there is the Pro Surfer Tour in Huntington Beach CA this weekend. I was considering taking my 300 vr down there tomorrow, but wasn't sure if I would be able to use it? Just curious if anyone has any experience with this kind of thing?

Thank you

Jay

I believe it's a public place and as long as you're taking photos for enjoyment and not profit, then I believe you should be O.K. I'm sure there will be a lot of other non-pro's down there with even longer glass snapping away.

I was in Irvine with my daughter for a college soccer showcase tournament and dropped by Huntington Beach Sunday and took a few shots before dinner. The surfing competition runs all week with pretty free access until the weekend when according to some locals the pier and beach area is reserved for paying spectators. I didn't ask if you could bring your camera into the paid spectator area.

I edited a couple on my laptop and will get to more when I get home to a decent monitor.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom