1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Probably get barred...........LOL!!!!

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Jul 5, 2008.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    I just bought a new point and shoot and

...................................................it isn't Nikon:eek: :eek: :eek: 

Some shots to share - any feedback would be much appreciated as always

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2008
  2. Nice Ray, really like 1 & 3. The burning question ..what is it? a G9 perhaps?
    Brian

3. Looks like the Panasonic DMC-TZ5 can turn out some really nice shots....
    Well done Ray....
    OK I cheated and read the EXIF data... LOL...
    Congrats on your new camera.....

4. yeah.....
    the panasonic is such a nice P&S
    well done, ray

5. Very nice!! Where is the locale? Is that red brick building an old church?

6. Jsheffers

Jsheffers Guest

I like these. Very well executed. Number 2 is my favorite.

7. It might be a point and shoot Ray buy you are making it shine.

8. KristinB

KristinB

Apr 12, 2007
    Stafford, VA
    Very nice! Hey, we just bought that one too as our P&S! :smile: We're liking it so far, especially being able to go from 28mm to 280mm with image stabilization.

9. Ray,

These look great ......... would love to see a sample of one straight out of the camera if these were PP. I think I need to buy my wife a new camera and your recommendation would be appreciated.

Best,

10. I've reported you to the moderators. This thread is a travesty. The pictures are better than most of the d3 shots I've seen. I suspect a fraud... heavily photoshopped pictures designed to embarrass dslr owners :mad: .

Btw, nice shots :biggrin:.

11. I'm with you, Frank. How are we supposed to convince our wives we need newer cameras, lenses and lights when somebody pulls off marvellous shots like this with a point and shoot. Probably a troll from Panasonic.

Bruce

12. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Frank and Bruce

I am just pulling myself off the floor with laughter!!!!!

I fell about with laughter at your posts.....OK....I withdraw them, they are a fake = I really used the new Hasselblad!!!!

Go get all the lens and cameras you need!!!!!!

Thanks for looking to all.

The ocation is Barrow in Furness - Cumbria - UK.

The Abbey is Furness Abbey...about a 15 minute walk from my house. The sea images are the coast around here....a 5 minute drive....guess I live in a nice part of the world.

For Bob....I recommend this little Panasonic TZ5 but I am also a fan of a little Casio Exilim 750 which we have.

It is iconic in the Casio world, seeming to do most things better than later models and I remain amazed at how good image quality is from that camera. Less noise than the Panasonic...

BUT...

the TZ5 has that 10x Leica lens
    16.9 Optical zoom at 5mp
    OIS
    Face recognition
    HI-DEF VIDEO!!!!!!

All in a little point and shoot....

I knew it was not a DSLR and agreed to accept the compromise.....

Best wishes

Ray

13. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Great images...I bought a P&S today too! Love it so far.

14. Ray, these are nice! Whether they are from a point and shoot or not. I really like the foreground in #2 and #3.

15. sfoxjohn

sfoxjohn

May 1, 2005
    Marlton, NJ
    Great pictures Ray. I especially like #1,#2,#3,#4,and #5

Now you can sell all your Dwhatevers and take a nice vaction.

16. P&S are bad for the environment - they suck out most of the water!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.