problem solved, thank you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scott Sherman, Mar 25, 2005.

1. original.

Harry, thankyou very much for all your assistance and your research to find out the problem. You nailed it right on the head. I went over and paid up and the image appeared.

Thanks to any and all for your assistance

Any way this was supposed to be posted in the landscape photo section where some members were looking at panos. I just wanted to make a contribution. so I'll go there and post it (again_

2. [​IMG]

Hi Scott, you can right click on the image, choose properties, copy the url from there and enclose it within the image tags.

Regards,
    -Vinod

3. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  4. Problem solved. I want to thank all who might have rendered aid and assistance. The problem was I had a trial period membership and they do not allow transfer until you pay for the service.

Thanks again.

5. Vinod, FYI I'm not getting your picture...only the little box. Just me?

Rich

6. Rich,
    It's weird, I saw it when I previewed it and later when I opened the post. But now I see the broken box. It was Scott's image that I tried to link. Oh well, looks like he has it figured out.

-Vinod

7. Good going Scott...........very nice!! :) :) :)

8. Uh Oh, am I still haveing problems? It previews fine on my machine. I am using all Macs. I hope it is not a Mac thing. Here is a link

http://www.pbase.com/interactivephotos/image/41212685.original.jpg

Please link to the image and let me know it is viewable on your machines. I am determined to figure this out. (with your help)

9. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Scott, one thing I can say for sure and certain is that it's not a mac v PC problem. The code is cross-platform.

However, I think your problem was that you had a space between jpg and the closing image tag [/img]. You can't have any spaces anywhere in the link.

41212685.original.

If it doesn't work now then it's a pbase problem. :)
    Neil

10. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    In my experience, my Mac does not work with the code buttons in the 'Post Reply' section correctly, so I just type the 'B-code' in by hand.

11. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    The buttons are not the same as the code itself. Again, the code is cross-platform.

Neil

12. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Yep, I agree. Typing in the code will work every time. The buttons on the other hand rely on some program Javascript that runs on your (local) computer. Translating the 'b-code' to real html happens on Nikon Cafe's server.