problem solved, thank you

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Harry, thankyou very much for all your assistance and your research to find out the problem. You nailed it right on the head. I went over and paid up and the image appeared.

Thanks to any and all for your assistance

Any way this was supposed to be posted in the landscape photo section where some members were looking at panos. I just wanted to make a contribution. so I'll go there and post it (again_

Hi Scott, you can right click on the image, choose properties, copy the url from there and enclose it within the image tags.

Regards,
-Vinod

Problem solved. I want to thank all who might have rendered aid and assistance. The problem was I had a trial period membership and they do not allow transfer until you pay for the service.

Thanks again.

Vinod Menon said:

Hi Scott, you can right click on the image, choose properties, copy the url from there and enclose it within the image tags.

Regards,
-Vinod
Vinod, FYI I'm not getting your picture...only the little box. Just me?

Rich

Rich,
It's weird, I saw it when I previewed it and later when I opened the post. But now I see the broken box. It was Scott's image that I tried to link. Oh well, looks like he has it figured out.

-Vinod

Rich Gibson said:
Vinod Menon said:

Regards,
-Vinod
Vinod, FYI I'm not getting your picture...only the little box. Just me?

Rich

Scott, one thing I can say for sure and certain is that it's not a mac v PC problem. The code is cross-platform.

However, I think your problem was that you had a space between jpg and the closing image tag [/img]. You can't have any spaces anywhere in the link.

If it doesn't work now then it's a pbase problem. :)
Neil

Real Name
Chris
Yep, I agree. Typing in the code will work every time. The buttons on the other hand rely on some program Javascript that runs on your (local) computer. Translating the 'b-code' to real html happens on Nikon Cafe's server.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom