1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Problem viewing RAW files larger in Bridge

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by lisa_h, Sep 7, 2008.

1. lisa_h

lisa_h

Sep 6, 2008
    New England
    I used to be able to view my RAW files in bridge at a large size.
    Now they are only showing up as thumbnails.

TIA.

2. Wileec

Wileec Guest

On a Mac . . .

Your post didn't state whether you were using a Mac or Windows-based system, so this may not be relevant.

On the Mac, there is an adjustment for this in the lower right corner of the main window - a slider similar to the one in iPhoto. Move the pointer to the right makes thumbnails larger, to the left smaller.

3. sjlarue

sjlarue

Nov 18, 2007
    OH-IO
    It's on both, On the PC it looks like some triangles.

4. sjlarue

sjlarue

Nov 18, 2007
    OH-IO
    Recangles...I ment rectangles.

Capture2.

5. Wileec

Wileec Guest

Ignore the rectangles . . .

. . . initially. Those change the whole view. The element just to the left of the three triangles is what is used to adjust the size of the thumbnails.

6. lisa_h

lisa_h

Sep 6, 2008
    New England
    yeah, tried that, thanks. It does change the size of the entire window but not the size of the nef file.

7. sjlarue

sjlarue

Nov 18, 2007
    OH-IO
    :confused: Have you tried the slider yet? or are you talking about peano's suggestion.

And you are just talking about the thumbnails right not the actual file size?

8. I thought I had responded, ACR doesn't support D700 files yet. You would need to convert them to DNGs.

9. lisa_h

lisa_h

Sep 6, 2008
    New England
    I posted this in the wrong place so I also put it in the adobe forum and Virginia says she is using it just fine w/ her D700 NEF files............that said, now that you mention it, my jpegs will open larger so maybe I need to go see if there is an update somewhere. Thank you!

10. lisa_h

lisa_h

Sep 6, 2008
    New England
    Hi Steve. Sorry I wasn't clear, lol.
    I tried both. No luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.