1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Problem w/ Adobe Bridge......

Discussion in 'Adobe Processing Products' started by lisa_h, Sep 7, 2008.

1. lisa_h

lisa_h

Sep 6, 2008
    New England
    I used to be able to view my RAW files in bridge large............
    Now they are only showing up as thumbnails. Any thoughts?

2. Which version? Is your Camera Raw plug in up to date for the D700?

3. Lisa, the D700 is not supported, yet.
    To view in bridge you could convert the NEFs to DNG or wait until Camera Raw plug in is updated, that won't be too long!!

4. Geoff, I beg to differ.
    The D700 Raw files are supported by PS3.
    That how I am doing my D700 NEF conversions.
    I had a problem with Bridge too, but then one day it just suddenly went away. I don't know what the issue was, but everything now is working perfectly.
    :smile::smile::smile:

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

5. lisa_h

lisa_h

Sep 6, 2008
    New England
    Thanks for your thoughts Geoff :) 

You are the 2nd person to tell me that. A girl on another board was having issues and it magically rectified itself. Sure wish mine would, lol!

6. Mmmm, interesting the D700 is not listed on the Adobe site as being supported by Camera Raw 4.5 which is the latest release.
    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html

Sometimes there is "unofficial" support which means that things don't always work as expected.
    I am sure there will be an update before too long that will be "official".
    :wink::wink::cool: 

7. billg71

billg71

May 4, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Lisa,

Open a file in CS3 and go to Help - Updates and see if you need updates.

My version of Bridge(2.1.1.9) sees the D700 files and ACR 4.5 opens them just fine. If you're up to date, you might try re-installing CS3.

HTH,
    Bill

8. Can you open the D700 RAW files in PS? If so, then I don't think it's a ACR plugin issue. This sounds like a view was just changed. Have you already tried adjusting the slider on the bottom right side of Bridge? That controls the size of the thumbnails. Left smaller, right larger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.