1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Problem with Nik Sharpener instalation-HELP

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by vicente62, Sep 15, 2008.

1. vicente62

vicente62

Sep 14, 2008
    CORDOBA-Spain
    I want install the demo versión Nik Sharpener Pro v3.0 but the installer does not work.
    When you double-click starts to run but suddenly disappears and does not open the installer.
    I sent an email to the web Nik but do not respond. I hope you can help me because I do not know how to fix it.
    I use Windows XP Home SP3.
    Thanks.

2. itsmike

itsmike

Mar 2, 2008
    Greenlawn NY
    Are you using it as a plug-in for CS3? if so, It should just be a matter of when you run the install you have to point it to the Plugin dir for photoshop..

( I have used it and to be honest, Using the USM in photoshop is much better...)

3. vicente62

vicente62

Sep 14, 2008
    CORDOBA-Spain
    I want to use it as a plug-in in CS3, but the problem is that does not begin the installation.
    I believe that my pc there is a problem that prevents the installer starts, but was not resolved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.