Processed Picture

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Catz, Nov 15, 2005.

1. I did this picture over on dpreview some months back. I thought it look pretty neat. I used Nik but I don't remember which effect I used on this. It is one of my most proud retouching work I have done thus far. I didn't take the picture. I just processed it for a fellow member over on dpr retouching.

2. indeed interesting Melissa. Numerous elements guide the imagination. Pleasing composition. you are correct to be proud of this.
    Dave

3. Dave,

Sorry I should have made a note on this. I didn't take the picture. I processed it to look the way it does for a fellow member at dpr. I will add that into the thread.

4. Don't give up on my pictures yet. I am going to San Francisco next month for the holidays and I will bring back a lot of pictures and hopefully I will have some real winners.

5. I can assure you I have not given up. I expect to see great things through your eyes. I just misunderstood the above.
    Dave

6. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Nikon Filter

Hi Melissa

Havent searched on dpreview but I remeber you doing.

I think it was a Nikon filter???

Best wishes

Ray

7. very nice Melissa :smile:

8. Hi Ray,

Now I remember. I used the Nik Filter Solarization from the Nik Multimedia set of filters. I think this is a cool filter.

9. Thank you Mike. Appreciated.

10. Thorgal

Thorgal

May 2, 2005
    Belgium.
    Very lovely..a wonderful scenic image..love the composition and light.:Wink:

11. Hello Melissa

Now I've gotta tell ya, this isn't my kind of editing, I tend to try to keep it the way I saw it when I shot it and hope for the best. While I might come off like a snob (I hope I don't) I try to keep an open mind. That being said, I really like this, I might call it artsy fartsy but I like it. The sky in the reflection being brighter than the sky gives it a surreal feeling. I hope that makes sense, it's the best I can come up with for now.

12. Thank you RB. Really appreciated. See I might change your way of thinking about artsy work afterall:biggrin: