Processed Picture

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Catz, Nov 15, 2005.

1. I did this picture over on dpreview some months back. I thought it look pretty neat. I used Nik but I don't remember which effect I used on this. It is one of my most proud retouching work I have done thus far. I didn't take the picture. I just processed it for a fellow member over on dpr retouching.

49510680.jpg

2. indeed interesting Melissa. Numerous elements guide the imagination. Pleasing composition. you are correct to be proud of this.
    Dave

3. Dave,

Sorry I should have made a note on this. I didn't take the picture. I processed it to look the way it does for a fellow member at dpr. I will add that into the thread.

4. Don't give up on my pictures yet. I am going to San Francisco next month for the holidays and I will bring back a lot of pictures and hopefully I will have some real winners.

5. I can assure you I have not given up. I expect to see great things through your eyes. I just misunderstood the above.
    Dave

6. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Nikon Filter

Hi Melissa

Havent searched on dpreview but I remeber you doing.

I think it was a Nikon filter???

Best wishes

Ray

7. very nice Melissa :smile:

8. Hi Ray,

Now I remember. I used the Nik Filter Solarization from the Nik Multimedia set of filters. I think this is a cool filter.

9. Thank you Mike. Appreciated.

10. Thorgal

Thorgal

May 2, 2005
    Belgium.
    Very lovely..a wonderful scenic image..love the composition and light.:Wink:

11. Hello Melissa

Now I've gotta tell ya, this isn't my kind of editing, I tend to try to keep it the way I saw it when I shot it and hope for the best. While I might come off like a snob (I hope I don't) I try to keep an open mind. That being said, I really like this, I might call it artsy fartsy but I like it. The sky in the reflection being brighter than the sky gives it a surreal feeling. I hope that makes sense, it's the best I can come up with for now.

12. Thank you RB. Really appreciated. See I might change your way of thinking about artsy work afterall:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.