1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Product Photgraphy Questions.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zerocool, Jun 29, 2008.

1. zerocool

zerocool

Jan 21, 2008
    Tracy Calif
    i came across someone the Yesterday, that has her own Jewelry line and we got to talking and she was interesting in doing some product photography for her product...and by the talk we had, this could become an on-going client.

Question is where would i begin with the release forms for this?

also any tips and suggestions on shooting techniques?

also how would i price this kind of a job?

2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Get you a little studio in a box...

Like this...http://www.smithgear.com/ar-sib-100.html

I had a friend recently approach me with year book ads for the high school. There is a restarant that wants a picture of a plate of food (also pictures of people in the restaurant, and the outside of the building). They are buying a full page ad for $700.00 and they want someone to take the pictures so she contact me. I plan on charging them $75.00 flat fee. It's a one time thing.

3. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

man a tilt lens would be so sweet for jewelry shots.if you have a macro you'll be fine especialy with a proper lighting. but if you want to you may able to rent a tilt lens thats a viable route!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.