Profiling testamonial....

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by pbenedic, Dec 26, 2005.

1. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    I've been blowing off creating monitor and paper profiles for a long time. I did it in the summer and I'm lazy. My prints were OK, but something was missing.
    Had some time yesterday so I got out the Monaco and spent the 30 minutes to create new ones (whew!!).

OH MY GOD!!! is all I can say.

Used some photos from the D200, and some Costco paper (best bargain on the planet), and my HP 7960. Loaded up the "Kirkland" profile that I created and let 'er rip.

These are the best prints I have ever seen from my own hands. Colors are dead on, and exactly what I saw on my monitor (didn't hurt to use Qimage either).

All of you who are striving for great color, you MUST do this. It's easy and you will be greatly rewarded.

Hope this helps.