1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Prom photo

Discussion in 'People' started by Luckynp, Jun 30, 2007.

1. One shot from Thursday night using the 85mm 1.4. I just love this lens.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2007
  2. I get a red X instead of a picture. I suggest you read this. If you will send me a PM with your Pbase account URL I will post the picture for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very pretty

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2007
  4. Thanks Gale and Gordon. I think that's sorted now.

5. Cute gal and some lucky guys date. Good picture Mike.

6. Nice shot. How could you not love the 85 1.4?? :) 

7. Beautiful shot. Wow..

8. it's ok, looks a little dark and I don't care for how it was cropped. Seems like there is more room above her head than I normally like to see, also that glass is getting in the way.

It kind of makes it look like she is sitting at a table, however i'm not 100% sure of that, and I'm left confused because of it.

Pretty girl though.

9. Thanks Keith, Jimmy and Andrew.

Andrew, you're quite right, she is sitting at a table. This was not a formal prom photo - I was circulating in the room as the kids were sitting down to a formal meal, and this shot is a semi-candid, uncropped and straight out of the camera (I was shooting RAW and JPG and this is the jpg). If the pic is ordered for printing I will go back to the RAW file, crop and process.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.