Prom pics

My cousin asked me to take pictures of her prom day so i couldn't say no to her. here are the results from the day. unfortunately, there was a ton of people at the house and i didn't have space to use my lighting equipment or reflector =(
5752285847_4fab828ca8_z.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5752809218_6902307a5d_z.jpg

5752813244_07ef8d878f_z.jpg

5752271209_cf53221c85_z.jpg

5752274937_86c6dab687_z.jpg

I couldn't get my cousin to pose any other way ! she loves having her hands on her waist :mad: let me know what you guys think, thanks in advance.

These are beautiful! I'm sure they love them! Most parents and friends just grab quick cellphone/point and shoot shots. These are great.

I'd say that a reflector to even out the light on the top half of their bodies in #4 would have been ideal, but you still made it work well. Great job, Luis!

mike there were families coming in and out of the house so i couldn't get enough space to work w/ =( sometimes i would have to fight to get a good spot of the girls together.

I didn't even notice all the poses were the same until you pointed it out, Luis! :biggrin:

#1 - Beautiful... best of the group.
#2 - a bit magenta unless that's what you wanted.
#3 - nice, but both arms make her look really high-waisted...
#4 - Tree is distracting... could have found a better BG? :smile: I don't know obviously, what your room constraints were...
#5 - Nice fun shot... a few moments more to insure that their faces were all evenly visible would have made this absolutely perfect instead of just very good. :wink: Oh, and cutting off that last girl's arm and breaking that pattern of bent elbows was just a No no! :tongue:

I didn't even notice all the poses were the same until you pointed it out, Luis! :biggrin:

#1 - Beautiful... best of the group.
#2 - a bit magenta unless that's what you wanted.
#3 - nice, but both arms make her look really high-waisted...
#4 - Tree is distracting... could have found a better BG? :smile: I don't know obviously, what your room constraints were...
#5 - Nice fun shot... a few moments more to insure that their faces were all evenly visible would have made this absolutely perfect instead of just very good. :wink: Oh, and cutting off that last girl's arm and breaking that pattern of bent elbows was just a No no! :tongue:

thanks for the feedback shaun !! my cousin was going for that princess look so the magenta went well w/ that picture. the arms on the waist were like glued on and apparently other girls there had the same problem lol i couldn't find a better BG because there were too many people and cars that would kill my shots =(

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom