Protective Spray

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by gbenic, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Has anyone used any of the protective sprays for their inkjet prints? Does it work? Does it change the color/contrast/etc.? Do you recommend one over the other?

Thanks.

2. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    The company i work for has used the protective spray for laser prints and the only thing we notice is that the page has a little bit of a gloss look to it. That could be the brand that we are using. I would not be nervous about using a protective spray.

Good Luck
    Ron

3. I Purchased a Can

I purchased a can of Sureguard Lustre. It is a wonderful protectant. Water just beads up like a highly polished car. Fingerprints do not show at all. My kid and her friend handled one of the pictures and nothing happened to it. I have just one problem. I am getting a few bubbles (I think) in the finish. Perhaps I am too far away from the photo. I will keep practicing.