Protesting the Iraq war

ugh, okay, next time "preview" before you "post", this way you'll see it's not working

remember
find the image online you want to link here
OPEN it
left click on the image
right click on PROPERTIES
copy the URL
and paste it as XXX.....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

and.... you aren't BRAIN DEAD...
once you figure it out.... you'll be teaching others in NO TIME.... i promise

we all learned the same way around here... i promise

photobucket is the easiest thing EVER

when you're viewing your gallery simply click the "IMG code" under the pic you want to display

it will look like this (note the "copied")
20080714-c94txfrcp1ryi12eittn98r54q.jpg

now just come to the cafe and PASTE it in, you dont even need to worry about IMG tags, and certainly you know how to copy and paste

here I go, just pushing paste and voila
pizzas.jpg

Rockingham, NC (Currently in Afghanistan)
No matter what I do, I simply cannot manage to successfully post any images. Several members of the cafe have tried to assist me with excellent toturials, but alas, my brain will not "comput" I was successful in posting only one photo (eye on the ball in sports) However when I attempted to post another such a the one mentioned above, nothing worked, not matter that I followed the exact same procedure. My patience has worn thin and I can't deal with it any more. So, I just try to enjoy view and commenting on the the many excellent photos others are abel to post.

I just clicked "quote" for your initial post just to see what you might have linked to. There is no link at all to anything. You have to actually copy and paste the link for the photo into your message with [ IMG] [ /IMG] (no space) tags on either end. As shown above, every image in your photobucket account will have the exact link you need to copy and paste into your thread. It's the link with IMG beside it as shown above.

and from photobucket you dont even need to copy it

you just click the "IMG Code" button and it automatically copies it to your clipboard and you just have to use the paste command

posting

DSC_4918.gif

Thank you thank you thank you!!! It looks like I've finally made a breakthrough in my dwindling mind!

DSC_4911.gif

Now I just have to learn how to post multiple images.

R

Rick Waldroup

Wow. What a car.

I wonder if the owner did the paint job himself or if he had someone do it for him? It is an interesting concept.

Now I just have to learn how to post multiple images.

Im here for you man

when viewing an album in photobucket, click the boxes of the photos you want to share, as shown below, then click "generate html and img code" (also shown in the pic)

20080714-x45gqj5eejb1nx9jrjamr36fgt.jpg

when you click "generate html and img code" you will see this, this works for several different things, for the cafe you will want the "img images for message boards" section

you just need to click any part of the box and it will automatically copy everything, you dont even need to use Ctrl+C, just click it normally

20080714-nebtstj7w355s6a1jj59sx9kfp.jpg

now come to the cafe and hit Ctrl + V to paste and you've got multiple images all copied and pasted with ONE CLICK

if you'd rather have clickable thumbnails you can see the box to click for that is right above the one that I have the red box around

Posting Photos

Hi folks, I can't thank you enough for all the help and patient coaching you've provided. :smile: You given this "old man's" sanity and confidence back. PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IraqWar Protestor

Now that I've learned how to post, I'm like a kid in a candy store with a $100.00 bill. Can't stop!:biggrin:
DSC_4920.gif

View attachment 220144
View attachment 220145

Latest threads

Top Bottom