1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Protests: Lafayette Park, Washington D.C.

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Nacho, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Nacho

Nacho

Dec 29, 2007
    Salem, Oregon
    Hi, some shots from a recent visit to Lafayette Park in Washington D.C. I remember quite a few years ago there used to be more protesters out, and the park was used as staging ground for demonstrations. I think that's all changed now, but I was glad to see that there are still folks engaged in civic activism (of whatever political stripe). Concepcion Martin is still there, this marks her 28th year in Lafayette park. I'll post some shots of here later. Here are a few shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This next one is actually a shot taken while at the South Lawn of the White House (lucky that the Lawn was open for visitors)

[​IMG]

Taken with the D300 and Nikkor 35-70mm 2.8D.

2. Nice series ..........really like #3.

Best,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.