PS CS3-GPS data shows for jpg,not NEFs ?

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by dgillilan, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Dear Cafe members,
    I have a brand new GPS (Garmin) and my new D700 is registering the GPS data, in both NEF and jpg, which I can easily see in my Nikon View(also use NX2) in the metadata - lat/long/alt/heading/time. Fabulous !

Problem is, I also use Photoshop CS3, and in Bridge, I only see this GPS metadata in the jpg file. If I open the same image NEF version, in ACR, and then look in that file, under : file, info, advanced, EXIF Properties, and then scroll, there is all my GPS data within that, but it does not show up in Adobe Bridge for the NEF. It just does not show up in the Bridge metadata, where all my other metadata shows up, for NEF; funny that my jpg file in Bridge, does show the GPS data in the Bridge metadata.

Can anyone help me on this? Would like to have GPS data show up in metadata for a NEF within Adobe Bridge(CS3).
    Thanks,
    Debra

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.