1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

    If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Psp X

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Gerald Plowman, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. Have been using Elements. Downloaded PLP X today and was "playing around with it." I grossly over sharpened an image and haven't figured out how to undo what I didn't want to do. I thought these processing SW programs had "histories" where you could return to original image status? Is there a way to undo this? Assume would have to be done using PSP X since that is the SW I did this in? Any help most appreciated. Thanks.
  2. As long as you did not save it yet? Ctrl-Z or Edit->Undo should work. PSP and other programs can usually do multiple undo's and redo's!
  3. unfortunately I not only "saved it" I overwrote original. thanks anyway.
  4. Ok-If you still have the file open and have not closed it you should be able to undo. I tested this and it worked.

    Opened a jpg, erased part of it, saved it (but did not close) and then did undo and it restored it back.
  5. Gale


    Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Use a blur brush tool and spot blur parts you want to tone down. Use a very low opacity. View at 100% always when doing critical touch-ups. Spot or whole picture. Use a soft brush.

    See if that will work for you
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.