Psp X

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Gerald Plowman, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Have been using Elements. Downloaded PLP X today and was "playing around with it." I grossly over sharpened an image and haven't figured out how to undo what I didn't want to do. I thought these processing SW programs had "histories" where you could return to original image status? Is there a way to undo this? Assume would have to be done using PSP X since that is the SW I did this in? Any help most appreciated. Thanks.

2. As long as you did not save it yet? Ctrl-Z or Edit->Undo should work. PSP and other programs can usually do multiple undo's and redo's!

3. unfortunately I not only "saved it" I overwrote original. thanks anyway.

4. Ok-If you still have the file open and have not closed it you should be able to undo. I tested this and it worked.

Opened a jpg, erased part of it, saved it (but did not close) and then did undo and it restored it back.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Use a blur brush tool and spot blur parts you want to tone down. Use a very low opacity. View at 100% always when doing critical touch-ups. Spot or whole picture. Use a soft brush.

See if that will work for you