PTlens profile for 10.5 fisheye

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by MNglass, Dec 9, 2005.

1. MNglass

MNglass

Dec 7, 2005
    Does anyone know (or have) a profile for PTLens to transform the 10.5 to rectilinear?

Thanks,

Just playing . . .

2. bpetterson

bpetterson Guest

Nikon Capture has it.

3. I think he (she?) is asking for a profile for the free PTLens plug-in for Photoshop, which can be found here: http://www.epaperpress.com/ptlens/index.html. This great tool (I use it myself) currently does not look to have a profile for the Nikon 10.5 fisheye. Perhaps someone has made one themselves, I think is the question.

4. MNglass

MNglass

Dec 7, 2005
    Yes, Philippe, that's what I'm looking for. Given that I teach writing, you'd think I could have made that clearer. Brevity can be cryptic.

The PTlens plug-in has a number of lenses in their profile, but the primes only go down to the 14mm Nikkor. I was wondering if anyone had either determined the profile for 10.5

Yes, I'm a he . . .

5. Thanks Phillippe...unfortunatly, the plugin is only for Mac and not for Windows.

6. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    PT Lens is a Windows PS plugin, not mac.