Puppies puppies everywhere!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by BostonRott, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Thought I'd share a few of the pictures from my last litter. These guys were born 9/15/05, I can't believe they're already 18mos old!!! :eek: This was a busy litter of 8 boys and 1 lone girlie.

Shot with a D70 and probably my 24-85 f/2.8-4. Forgive the obtrusive copyrights. Some of the less-than-ethical breeders like to steal pics of well-bred puppies and deceptively post them as advertisements for their own litters. I tried to make their work a bit harder (they're generally not very PS savy).

2.5 weeks, being socialized by my neighbor's kids (these are THE most wonderful, polite and well-behaved kids you could EVER want to meet!). They're in the whelping box with the pups. :smile:

Dark blue and Light blue males (now aka Clyde and Caine). Caine (light blue) has recently been accepted to the prestigious VSAR (Vermont Search and Rescue) team for training. :biggrin: 4 weeks old in this picture.
    View attachment 87035

Little Miss Pink (now aka Chilibean) was NEVER still and often motion blurred. :tongue:
    View attachment 87036

About to pounce from behind a fold of my agility tunnel (she's SUCH a rascal!).
    View attachment 87037

And here is Green boy (aka Crunch), fast asleep on my Buja board (a 3' sq piece of plywood used in agility training). 6wks old
    View attachment 87038

2. Cool Gretchen! Do you have some more recent pics of these guys?

3. Aw! Cute litter. Any of the human puppies yours?

Rich

4. Most certainly!! :tongue:

Here is Miss Chili (I flew her out to LA .... 8wk puppy at my feet, 5mos daughter on my lap :biggrin: ) at 11 months in Ventura

And from yesterday (she hasn't changed a bit!)
    View attachment 87040

Here is Caine, in his training for VSAR
    View attachment 87041

Crunch (the asleep boy above) tracking in NH (he too lives in Vermont) following a track that I laid for him with his owner, Cate.
    View attachment 87042

Crunch at 14mos, when my D70's light meter was being screwy
    View attachment 87043

5. Hahaha...no, that is my borrowed socializtion crew! They've "worked" all 3 of my litters, much to my delight. Em was only 3mos when these guys were born, and I did put her in with them. Funny thing, they ALL go to Emilie FIRST when we see them, before they come to me. They all adore her. :smile:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow
    Great looking pups
    Thanks for sharing

7. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Wow. 9 pups are a lot of fun and work. Good to see that they turned out great. Hopefully they all went to good homes.

8. Thanks Gale!

Yes, they're in wonderful homes. 4 already have obedience titles, 1 just passed his Therapy Dog test and will start working in Rhode Island at RI Hospital and Hasboro Children's, 1 is training in SAR, three are training in Tracking and 1 happens to be a very well loved House dog. :biggrin:

9. Absolutely adorable. NINE!!! That's one healthy litter. Those little black and brown balls of fluff are so cute, and very nice to hear they've grown into such accomplished dogs! Good on you :biggrin: The second shot and last shot are wonderful!!!

10. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Awe very cute...Great story...