Puppies

This is my Grand Puppy Miss Gracie Mae
4 1/2 months old
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love Boxers.
View attachment 89597

My neighbors new puppy Nickolas
10 weeks old
View attachment 89598
What a little sweetie this one is. :))) Little fuzz ball

What a precious baby! Loved that second shot. I bet she'll make a great model for all those dog portrait shots :biggrin:

Lisa

Gretchen and Dianne we had a boxer when the kids were growing up. She had floppy ears also. I don't believe in cutting off those soft velvet ears.
This pup looks so much like our Lady Bug, except Lady was not brindle.... She is so darn cute. Now I have to wait for pics to come from WA, she does not live around me. Kelly takes pics with a P&S and Mom fixes them up...lol

The down stairs pup I will get to see and photograph him from time to time. Should be fun and challenging. Black and white...ekkkkkk
This was a hurry up grab image. Sometimes I think they turn out better that way...lol

Thank you,
Glad you like the cuties.

Speaking of boxers, I saw one at Cycle Gear this afternoon. That dog was about the sweetest dog! He would just lean up against my legs for me to pet yim. Oh, I could have taken him home in a minute! his owner said "Max" may be able to be a therapy dog. I hope it all goes well for him! I think I like boxers!

Dianne
Boxers to me are wonderful dogs. Lady was my conpanion and best friend for 12 years. I lost her in 1983 and still it hurts. Working on Kelly's pup, sure brought some more tears , even after all these years. I loved her dearly.
She was a nut to:>))) Many Many laughs. great memories. Well she had to be nutty raising 4 kids and me as the nutzy Mom:>)))
lolol

Happy Easter to you and yours to Louie.

Kinda different from birdies:>))))
Never know what I may take pics of.
My daughter took the boxer pics, I just fixed them
I took the fuzzy white and black one..eeekkk black and white...lol
Think I held the color pretty well. Sure suprised me.

I have never owned a dog until last year when my wife and son finally talked me into it. I didn't particularly like him for the first couple of months but he grew on me. Now I don't know what we would do without him! I've nicknamed him "question mark" because every afternoon when I get home from work he gets excited and curls his back and wags his tail at a hundred miles per hour. He looks like a ? to me when he does this.

Very cute pics!

Gale - Gracie Mae looks like trouble with a capital T. I like her:smile:

Glacier - they have a way of growing on you. Be careful. The wife may decide she likes the dog more than you.

Miss Gracie looks like a real sweetheart. Awfully cute on that second picture. I bet Nickolas is a real charmer too.

Andy
(?) to funny .yes they do grow on you. Thts thier job , you know...llol
They we spoil them rotten, while trying real hard not to laugh while disiplining them...lolol
The faces and expressions are priceless.

Thank You

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom