1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Puppies

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gale, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    This is my Grand Puppy Miss Gracie Mae
    4 1/2 months old
    76781983.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love Boxers.
    View attachment 89597

My neighbors new puppy Nickolas
    10 weeks old
    View attachment 89598
    What a little sweetie this one is. :) )) Little fuzz ball

2. I love Boxers with natural ears! She's adorable. :smile:

3. awwww, how cute! I like boxers with natural ears too and the little "fuzz ball" is precious! Great photos!

4. lisantica

lisantica

Jul 4, 2006
    So. Calif.
    What a precious baby! Loved that second shot. I bet she'll make a great model for all those dog portrait shots :biggrin:

Lisa

5. Precious creatures, thanks for showing them

6. Very Nice Gale

Keep em coming

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gretchen and Dianne we had a boxer when the kids were growing up. She had floppy ears also. I don't believe in cutting off those soft velvet ears.
    This pup looks so much like our Lady Bug, except Lady was not brindle.... She is so darn cute. Now I have to wait for pics to come from WA, she does not live around me. Kelly takes pics with a P&S and Mom fixes them up...lol

The down stairs pup I will get to see and photograph him from time to time. Should be fun and challenging. Black and white...ekkkkkk
    This was a hurry up grab image. Sometimes I think they turn out better that way...lol

Thank you,
    Glad you like the cuties.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thank You Lisa, Dave and Gary.

Puppies are so darn cute:>)))))

9. Speaking of boxers, I saw one at Cycle Gear this afternoon. That dog was about the sweetest dog! He would just lean up against my legs for me to pet yim. Oh, I could have taken him home in a minute! his owner said "Max" may be able to be a therapy dog. I hope it all goes well for him! I think I like boxers!

10. Puppies or babies, you gotta love them.
    Thanks for sharing..

11. Both real cute.

Happy Easter Gale.

Louie

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dianne
    Boxers to me are wonderful dogs. Lady was my conpanion and best friend for 12 years. I lost her in 1983 and still it hurts. Working on Kelly's pup, sure brought some more tears , even after all these years. I loved her dearly.
    She was a nut to:>))) Many Many laughs. great memories. Well she had to be nutty raising 4 kids and me as the nutzy Mom:>)))
    lolol

13. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Darrell
    Your right. They steal your heart for sure:>)))

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Happy Easter to you and yours to Louie.

Kinda different from birdies:>))))
    Never know what I may take pics of.
    My daughter took the boxer pics, I just fixed them
    I took the fuzzy white and black one..eeekkk black and white...lol
    Think I held the color pretty well. Sure suprised me.

15. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I have never owned a dog until last year when my wife and son finally talked me into it. I didn't particularly like him for the first couple of months but he grew on me. Now I don't know what we would do without him! I've nicknamed him "question mark" because every afternoon when I get home from work he gets excited and curls his back and wags his tail at a hundred miles per hour. He looks like a ? to me when he does this.

Very cute pics!

16. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Gale - Gracie Mae looks like trouble with a capital T. I like her:smile:

Glacier - they have a way of growing on you. Be careful. The wife may decide she likes the dog more than you.

17. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Those are great!

18. puppies.. :biggrin:

19. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Miss Gracie looks like a real sweetheart. Awfully cute on that second picture. I bet Nickolas is a real charmer too.

20. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Andy
    (?) to funny .yes they do grow on you. Thts thier job , you know...llol
    They we spoil them rotten, while trying real hard not to laugh while disiplining them...lolol
    The faces and expressions are priceless.

Thank You

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.