Pure Joy - A Snapshot

Simple pleasures in the Summer ...

PureJoy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bessa R3a and 75mm lens

R

Removed User 2

Very nice, Ray!
You have to post more often...!!! This Kid is growing fast!

Very nice, Ray!
You have to post more often...!!! This Kid is growing fast!
First roll I've shot in 3 weeks, Ned! I go through stages like this. And yeah the boy is 20 months old and 36 inches tall!:eek: Going to be a tall one!

haha...fantastic moment.

i've been reading Wordsworth this past week, so its a total coincidence to see a capture of that special magic of childhood that becomes tempered as we get older. (and walden this weekend..."simplify, simplify"). uncanny timing.

haha...fantastic moment.

i've been reading Wordsworth this past week, so its a total coincidence to see a capture of that special magic of childhood that becomes tempered as we get older. (and walden this weekend..."simplify, simplify"). uncanny timing.
Thanks Davo. But his life isn't always so simple. Today his mom took him to visit some friends in Laguna Beach.

We can all aspire to going to Laguna Beach.
Especially if we have wealthy friends.:smile:

Ray, I really like the look of the background vs the sharpness of your subject. What f is this at?
Chris I shot this entire roll at f/8. I do like the rendering of the 75mm Heliar. By the way Cameraquest sells Olympus to M adapters if you wanted to use your 20mm lens on your new toy! Might be interesting, no? :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom