Putting SB 600 & 800 in & out of remote mode

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by olshroom, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I have a MAJOR problem putting my flashes into and out of the remote mode. I read today an exceelent set of instructions on how to do it and which buttons to push, etc. I can not find that link. Where can I go to find some easy understandable instructions.

2. Wayne
    Thank you. That is exactly the information I needed.

3. the sb-600 menu system PITA, after just buying a sb-700 i can see why everyone hates the 600's custom setting menu

4. If I could add the SB-700/900 switch to my 800s and 600s, I'd do it in a heartbeat. The menus on these flashes is horrible. I only ever use my 900 as an on-camera flash and just leave the rest in remote mode 24/7.

5. PaulBennett

PaulBennett

Apr 28, 2008
    Oregon
    Thank you. I've been debating between the SB700 and SB600 to go with my SB900. That answers my quandary.

6. one of the most handy things on the sb800 is on the back of the pull out white bounce card - it has the 2 button reset instructions, v handy for quickly coming out of remote mode :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.