Quackers (5/8)

Went back down to the pond this morning with Greg Giesing. Lots of activity, and we got a few good shots. Here's a representative sample. All shot with the D2H / 300mm f2.8.

Mallard flyby:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A pack of honkers coming in:

Thanks for looking.

Thanks Paul. As to where, you are welcome here in N. Alabama any time that you decide to cross the puddle. We can always find a spare bed. 8)

well, you new you had at least a couple good ones before you left. Doesn't this get boring for you? I think it's time you moved on to swallows and whip-poor-wills. this is getting to easy for ya. good shots as usual

Oooo...like that "pack of honkers" shot! :lol: I'm hanging around you when you come down here. I'll be watching for any pieces of talent that fall off so I can quickly grab them up! :wink:

Good shots Flew. You've gotten pretty good at this. I just got back from an afternoon trip to the pond. Not a whole lot of action. I haven't looked yet to see if I got any decent shots.

Kevin Scott said:
Oooo...like that "pack of honkers" shot! :lol: I'm hanging around you when you come down here. I'll be watching for any pieces of talent that fall off so I can quickly grab them up! :wink:
Thanks Kevin, but it ain't talent, it's dogged persistence. Just ask Greg. He'll tell you how hard we worked for these shots.... 8)

cknight said:
Good shots Flew. You've gotten pretty good at this. I just got back from an afternoon trip to the pond. Not a whole lot of action. I haven't looked yet to see if I got any decent shots.
Thanks Chris. You should have come out with us this morning. We had a bunch of opportunities. Maybe next weekend.

All GREAT shots Frank, looks like you had a work out. Beautifully done! Would be nice to see some exif........... ;-) Anywhere I can look up to see the camera menu set up for flight shots, posted anywhere? Want to start using my memory banks! I know, novel concept. LOL

Keith R. said:
All GREAT shots Frank, looks like you had a work out. Beautifully done! Would be nice to see some exif........... ;-) Anywhere I can look up to see the camera menu set up for flight shots, posted anywhere? Want to start using my memory banks! I know, novel concept. LOL
Keith,

I posted my a bank settings in my pond thread from Saturday. Let me know if you can't find it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom