1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

quantarray lenses

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by warren, Sep 20, 2005.

1. I have often wondered if quantarray lenses are any good. I have a long history of nikon film cameras and to this day still have my N65 and N80. I have 2 lenses that i acquired at the time i bought my film cameras. One is a 28-90mm D kit lense quantarray for nikon and the other is a 70-300mm D quantarray for nikon. While i was often able to get decent shots with my film cameras using these lenses i have not had as much success using them on my D100 and as a result I never use them. Who makes quantarray lenses anyway?

2. Hi Warren,

I don't know about the quality today, but years ago Quantaray lenses were inexpensive entry level lens. If you can't get a good sharp image from your D100 and are using good technique, I would suspect that the lenes may be your problem.

3. Sigma makes Quantaray.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.