Quebec Scenics

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by daodang, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Just want to share some Quebec scenics taken last year.

Thanks for viewing.

2. Lovely area and you have photographed it well. Thanks for sharing these images.

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Great looking shots. With our size limit here I would have liked to see them without the frames. A lot time frames do make pictures look better on the .net, but I think yours would look great without them on here.

4. Very nice shots! Were you in a boat for the first one?

Nice scenery, very relaxing.

5. Hi David,

Thanks for the kind words. No I wasn't on a boat, just on the other side of a small lake. If my memory didn't fail me, I was using a short focal length (something between 17-20mm) and a low angle of view to add some depth to the scenery.

Cheers.