1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Queen Victoria Building Sydney (stained glass, indoor panorama)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by viewfinder, May 6, 2007.

1. The main stained glass feature of Queen Victoria Building in Sydney, Australia.

QVB_20070425_5.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments, feedbacks and critiques most welcome.

Regards,
    Jonathan

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. One thing Jonathan

When you post an image in here, (I am still learning) I find it best to limit the pixel width to around 700-800. This way, anyone looking at your great pics won't get the compressed version that has huge jaggies through it.
    The window is lovely, I often admire it when I drop down to Sydney, and of course hit the food court in the QV building as well.

3. Swish

Perfectly square and true perspective make for a dignified and elegant image:Smart:

4. murreywalker

murreywalker

Mar 25, 2005
    How many shots did you use, Jonathan?

Nicely done!

5. very nicely done!

6. Very nice!

7. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    A wonderful image. The exposure must have been very difficult to dial in :) 

Regards

RFC

8. Thanks everyone for you kind comments!

Thanks Murrey. 12 images in portrait mode (3 x 4 rows), stitched using PTGui.

Thanks Robert. The D200 did most of the work! Matrix metering, -0.33EV, 1/30s and hand-held. I was lucky to get away with sharp enough images, I did up the contrast in post though.

Regards,
    Jonathan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.