Question about Selling gear

I have a question about selling gear. Where are the best places to sell gear and get a fair price? I have not been here long enough to use the FS forum, and do not care to wait until I can.

Thanks,

Daniel

Craigslist in the Toronto area has worked really well for me. I've have carefully-written the ads, included some good photos, and offered the items at a truly "fair price", not a hail-mary wished-for top-dollar price. I've sold everything I've listed, literally within a day or two. Face-to-face transactions - I see the cash, they see the goods - are great too.

I've had luck with craigslist too. I sold most of my old gear from my Canon days there and priced them so they were just below used prices at Adorama and B&H. They were fair prices and sold pretty quickly. I had a couple of remaining items and sold those through POTN.

I've pretty much avoided ebay because of the fees and having to pack and ship them. It would've been a option if I had no luck with craigslist, but that wasn't the case for me.

Thanks guys, I cannot ask my question as it comes too close to a FS ad. I was not intending to make it that way, but listing contents and price is too close. I merely was interested in a fair or not answer.

Please discontinue posting here.

Daniel

I've had great luck with selling on forums, craigslist as well. The key is to market your items, be very descriptive and take lots of pictures, ask a fair price and it should sell itself.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom