Question for those of you in/near Boston

How long does it take you to get orders from B&H in Boston? I lived there a long time, then lived in NJ (only took a day there). Just curious. Thanks.

If I order by 3 or 4 PM, I generally have it in 1-2 days, w/ standard UPS shipping. It comes out of their Brooklyn warehouse I believe. I'm about 25 miles west of Boston (so closer to Brooklyn), but don't think that would it make a huge diff.

If I order by 3 or 4 PM, I generally have it in 1-2 days, w/ standard UPS shipping. It comes out of their Brooklyn warehouse I believe. I'm about 25 miles west of Boston (so closer to Brooklyn), but don't think that would it make a huge diff.

Did you mean Brookline?

He means that 25 miles west of Boston is closer to Brooklyn than Boston.

I would say it depends how far the UPS shipping center is in relation to you.

When I lived in Chestnut Hill, it would sometimes take an extra day to receive a package.

UPS ground shouldn't take more than 3 business days from New York to Boston. (but it could)

Yes, thanks Dan...I'm also the next town (Ashland, MA)over from a truck dispatch/distribution point and, 2 towns over from a major regional hub (Shrewsbury, MA). So all those factors probably contribute.

Yes, thanks Dan...I'm also the next town (Ashland, MA)over from a truck dispatch/distribution point and, 2 towns over from a major regional hub (Shrewsbury, MA). So all those factors probably contribute.

Oh my God. I lived in Ashland from 2000 to 2005!! I had both my kids at Framingham Union Hospital. Small friggin world.

Oh my God. I lived in Ashland from 2000 to 2005!! I had both my kids at Framingham Union Hospital. Small friggin world.

I did too (FUH), and we currently live in Holliston. :smile: As Chris said, generally 1-2 days with standard UPS ground.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom