Question for those of you in/near Boston

How long does it take you to get orders from B&H in Boston? I lived there a long time, then lived in NJ (only took a day there). Just curious. Thanks.

If I order by 3 or 4 PM, I generally have it in 1-2 days, w/ standard UPS shipping. It comes out of their Brooklyn warehouse I believe. I'm about 25 miles west of Boston (so closer to Brooklyn), but don't think that would it make a huge diff.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I order by 3 or 4 PM, I generally have it in 1-2 days, w/ standard UPS shipping. It comes out of their Brooklyn warehouse I believe. I'm about 25 miles west of Boston (so closer to Brooklyn), but don't think that would it make a huge diff.
Did you mean Brookline?

He means that 25 miles west of Boston is closer to Brooklyn than Boston.

I would say it depends how far the UPS shipping center is in relation to you.

When I lived in Chestnut Hill, it would sometimes take an extra day to receive a package.

UPS ground shouldn't take more than 3 business days from New York to Boston. (but it could)

Yes, thanks Dan...I'm also the next town (Ashland, MA)over from a truck dispatch/distribution point and, 2 towns over from a major regional hub (Shrewsbury, MA). So all those factors probably contribute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, thanks Dan...I'm also the next town (Ashland, MA)over from a truck dispatch/distribution point and, 2 towns over from a major regional hub (Shrewsbury, MA). So all those factors probably contribute.
Oh my God. I lived in Ashland from 2000 to 2005!! I had both my kids at Framingham Union Hospital. Small friggin world.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom