1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

question on NX2 and Viveza.....

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by screwdriver, Sep 20, 2008.

1. screwdriver

screwdriver

Feb 29, 2008
    FLorida
    i looked at the site - nik software and saw the video tutorials of the viveza application and it looks pretty neat and easy to do changes .

i am wondering does cpature nx 2 also has this capability like viveza and up to what extent ?

i have a d300 and i am wondering if i should buy the nik viveza or just the nx2.

i also have PS cs3.

2. capture nx2

Once I starting using ns, I just about stopped using photoshop.
    The nx filters are very good

3. screwdriver

screwdriver

Feb 29, 2008
    FLorida
    well i think ill stay with PS CS3 and buy the nik complete collection for $599 which includes the dfine, viveza , color efex3.0,sharpening and silver efex. it will be a better deal if there is academic discount on this ....it will be a good buy IMO with discount .

i tried the capture nx2 but it feels very awkward to use after using PS CS3 and LR for a while.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.