Question on sizing your avatar..

Hi all,

I just joined after hearing from Harris. I'm tomweber2 at DPR. Anyone have a clue how to resize your little portrait to use as an avatar? I've shrunk mine to 72 pixels and smaller medium resolution and can't get it to be small enough - 9 kb's seems to be their limit. Mine won't get any smaller than 16 kb's and at that size it's a little blur on my screen.

Thanks. I'm glad to be a new member here.

Tom

always read before you ask.. I found it.

sorry for the trouble... of course, someone else already asked and answered.

Here's lookin at me..

Tom

Hi Tom,
Welcome to this forum. Glad to see you here.

I had the same problem with the avatar but I can see it's been solved for you.

Good to have you here and a big Welcome!

Gaye

Hey Tom,

Glad you took me up on the invite. I think you'll enjoy this forum. None of the garbage going on like at dpr. See you got the avatar. I'm going to a witchdoctor to see if my head can be shrunk small enough.

Look forward to your posts. I'm off to Hutchinson Island for osprey. See you later.

Hey Tom, welcome to the Nikon Cafe. Company is congenial and the atmosphere laid back. Glad you got your Avatar figured out. Look forward to your posts and sage advise.

thanks for the welcome1

It's great to see all the familiar names herre. Harris, thanks for asking. Has anyone invited Jarrell?

Tom

Re: thanks for the welcome1

tweber said:
It's great to see all the familiar names herre. Harris, thanks for asking. Has anyone invited Jarrell?

Tom

Jarrell joined, but hasnt posted much. Seems to still hang at dpr when he does. Maybe you can coax him some.

Tom,

Great to see you at the Café. Hope you find this to be a congenial place, where you feel like you are among friends (because you certainly are).... :wink:

Regards,

Frank

Latest threads

Top Bottom