Review Quick camera bag review: The Ape Case Roller Backpack ACPRO3500

My daughter started school late August and she asked if she could get a roller backpack for school, because she didn't like carrying it on her back. We bought one for her and after checking it out, I told myself I need to get a roller bag for my camera gear! :D

I did some internet browsing and most roller cases with ample size are in the $200 to $300 USD range. I'm a bit partial to Lowepro bags, but after doing more research I found a brand Ape Case that makes reasonably priced roller bags. I found their ACPRO3500 model was perfectly sized as an airport sized backpack/roller that can fit a 300mm 2.8 if need be! So I started doing price searches on the internet and found a like-new bag listed on Amazon Prime for $89!

I ordered via Prime with two day shipping. I received it yesterday and it looked practically brand new! The bag appears sturdy with lots of buckles and adjustable straps. It's well padded and comes with a weather proof cover. The interior space has ample storage to fit: two camera bodies, laptop, lenses, chargers, etc. It has accommodations to fit a tripod or monopod on the outside of the bag. There are mesh pockets for water bottles or snacks on either side. It's also just small enough to fit underneath the stowaway space on an airplane. The roller wheels look well made and should work well rolling it through the airport and other flat spaces. Though I'd probably carry it on my back walking through rough terrain to preserve the wheels and axles, despite looking fairly sturdy.

Unfortunately there are no more bags listed for $89 on Amazon, but for that price I feel I got an incredible deal! Anyways, if anyone is interested in taking weight off their back, I'd highly recommend getting this camera bag. The lowest retail new I've seen is $199 from Focus Camera on either Amazon or Ebay if someone wants to get one! ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Ape-Case-High-Style-Backpack-ACPRO3500WBK/dp/B06W9FT55T/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1536860806&sr=8-4&keywords=ape+case+roller&dpID=41vlKGzOXdL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom