1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

quick opinion wanted

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by DrewC, Aug 16, 2008.

1. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    i've never done a triptych for a wedding series before, but i thought this made for a cute one. i just wanted some confirmation i'm on the right track with this one before the couple sees it.

i appreciate it in advance,
    -drew

2767798890_7d6c1b9389_o.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Looks good to me. I am not a wedding photographer so I am putting myself in the place of a customer. I would like the sequence.

3. Drew,
    in my opinion,
    the images are in the wrong order
    the one on the left belongs in the middle

put the middle one on the left... so that both of them LOOK "IN" at the image of both of them

and.... if you can....
    try to clone OUT that light in the image of both of them, that seems to dominate the image

4. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    thanks both of you for your replies... i've been up all night working on this wedding so my eyes are tired.

greg, i DID think of that, but think about it this way quick, and see if you still think the same.... right now we have kind of an alternating tux/dress/tux/dress sequence. if i organized it as you suggested there would be lots of tux pushed up together with more tux. i'll give it a try and see what i think

5. hey drew...
    yeah...
    i do get that alternating outfit situation...
    i hadn't thought of that

it would be nice to see it both ways and see... if you have the time
    thanks for your reply

6. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    i think you're right greg... i just might like this face-off version better...

2767031579_5ca8cc3f37_o.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

i forewent some of the retouching just to get a sample up quick, a real version would be prettier.

7. sorry for my late reply/am still seeing patients

i like the FACE-OFF version better, as well
    of course... it would be nice to hear from others, as well

glad you took the time to show this one to us
    thanks

great shots, by the way... once again

8. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    I like the second one better, perhaps you could change the border to adjust for the tux being close to each other.

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Perhaps you can add some brush strokes. I agree with Greg...looks much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.