Quick shot at lunch last week...

It's been ages since I've shot anything worth posting, but I got luck about a week ago with a shot of a visiting student who is here for the summer. I may have managed to get a few more shots, but have only looked at/processed this one.

D2hs and 85 1.4 if I remember correctly. Comments always welcome. Here's Melissa...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

nice pose, but the right side of her face is showing up a little green on my computer.

Well Hi Melissa! Oh... what's up Keith. :biggrin:

I can see the green also, it more than likely is coming from the tree. Very pretty girl, and I like the way you framed it. That's something I still struggle with.

Thanks Roy...me too. I'm trying to change up my compositions a little. I've learned that it's okay to chop a head off - but only if it's done on purpose. :biggrin: Melissa's got such a great smile and eyes, I really wanted that to show.

Great Capture Keith

Wayne
Thanks Wayne!

Nice photo, she's pretty. Even with the green.
I appreciate the comments Charles!

Had to add two more shots of Melissa...

Thanks John. I was just trying something different. I've been leaving the flash at home since I've gotten really familiar with it and it's my preferred way to shoot, but I'm trying to broaden my horizons a bit when time permits.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom