Quickly done with Aperture

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by ozarkshome, Apr 1, 2007.

1. No captions, just hope I can remember names to go with faces when we get home. Just wanted to get some pics up before leaving tomorrow.

Great event, well orchestrated and hosted with southern hospitality. Thanks to all that helped so much, Patrick, Leigh, Mason, and all the rest.

Some of these are totally unedited, thought it was worth it just to get them up quickly. Here is the link.

2. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Great GBH Fish shot!

And did anyone tell you Marilyn is quite photogenic!

Great seeing you both, look forward to the next time

Wade

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Larry,

It was wonderful meeting you and Marilyn. It was neat seeing how much fun you had together shooting and socializing with the Cafe folks. :smile:

Very nice shots BTW. :wink:

4. Larry
    It was a real pleasure to meet you and Marilyn!!!
    Great set of images in the link too.
    Dave

5. Thanks Larry.

6. Awsome shots there! Ya'll sure had some BIG GEAR!

7. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    Great shots Larry. It was great meeting you and your wife. Thanks for sharing.

8. Hey, fun shots, Larry! It was just great meeting you and Marilyn!! :smile:

9. Packing now to get on the road. We had a great time and enjoyed meeting lots of folks f2f.

Now, what are the plans for next year?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :smile: :Confused:

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Wonderful captures, Larry!

Patrick and I had so much fun getting to know you and Marilyn. We hope you'll make the trek back down next year! Thanks for joining us allowing us the opportunity to spend some time with you.

11. Larry,

It was great to meet you and Marilyn. I really enjoyed the folks that were left yesterday evening sitting around the lobby looking at your pictures. Next year I might just have to get a room at the Fairfield!

12. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Larry,

I was such a pleasure meeting you and your wonderful wife Marilyn. I wish we had more time to spend together chatting and shooting.

With many regards to you and Marilyn,

PS. love the GBH with the big fish.

13. Thanks to you all. Our neighbor at the motel got a call at 5AM that they never answered. We got up and decided to go ahead and hit the road. We are now home and tired.

Great event, long drive. We left there at 6:15 AM and arrived here about 3:30PM. Other than a traffic jam south of Nashville it was pretty smooth sailing.

Hope to make it next year if it is there again. Just need to put a few different locations on the itinerary and schedule it for when the wind is not blowing.

:biggrin: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

14. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Larry,
    I'm glad you and Marilyn made it home safely. We sure enjoyed meeting you both.

As to next year...yes, I'm already working on plans for the 4th Annual! I cried all the way home yesterday evening after dinner with everyone. I was so sad to see everyone leaving. Ah well, I have my memories and I'll just have to look forward to next year!

15. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Nice shots Larry. I like the last one of the GBH with a beakful.
    Glad to see you made it back home safely.