Quiet day

It's been a very quiet day here. I'm just laying low, trying to let Greg rest after his surgery yesterday......no cleaning or work to make noise. Darn, I've had to spend the day post processing some photos.:biggrin:

Linda Z gave me some inspiration today. I took this photo of Jaden kissing Harlee at the parade. The background was so busy and horrible I thought the photo was a non-keeper. But, Linda's cute B&W of her kids kissing gave me the idea to convert it to B&W. It's still got a busy background but is much better without all the colors. Thanks Linda. Of course, it isn't as special as your photo, but it makes me happy I was able to salvage it.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A photo I took of Harlee on the 4th dirty face and all. I sure do love these little ones....

View attachment 219200

Wow, sure glad you didn't toss #1, it's a treasure!!! Your grandchildren are just beautiful Terri, and I'm happy for your family that you're able to capture them so well. :smile:

Dirty faces and all..they are so lovable. Very cute shot and the B&W works very well. As I am sure you have found; many shots are keepers "just because". Glad all is quiet for you and your husband.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom