Quiet day

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    It's been a very quiet day here. I'm just laying low, trying to let Greg rest after his surgery yesterday......no cleaning or work to make noise. Darn, I've had to spend the day post processing some photos.:biggrin:

Linda Z gave me some inspiration today. I took this photo of Jaden kissing Harlee at the parade. The background was so busy and horrible I thought the photo was a non-keeper. But, Linda's cute B&W of her kids kissing gave me the idea to convert it to B&W. It's still got a busy background but is much better without all the colors. Thanks Linda. Of course, it isn't as special as your photo, but it makes me happy I was able to salvage it.

original.gif

A photo I took of Harlee on the 4th dirty face and all. I sure do love these little ones....

View attachment 219200

2. terri...
    1... i'm thrilled for Greg.... and you
    2... that first image... one-in-a-million

the second one is cute, too

3. Wow, sure glad you didn't toss #1, it's a treasure!!! Your grandchildren are just beautiful Terri, and I'm happy for your family that you're able to capture them so well. :smile:

4. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Dirty faces and all..they are so lovable. Very cute shot and the B&W works very well. As I am sure you have found; many shots are keepers "just because". Glad all is quiet for you and your husband.

5. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    Glad I could inspire, that is a truly wonderful shot Terri. The B&W is perfect..

6. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    Those are great, and I am glad that everything is going well.

7. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    That 2nd image is wonderful, Terry! Love the colors.

8. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Awwww so cute...

9. Precious! well done! the B&W is charming.