1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Quintessential Bosque

Discussion in 'Birds' started by andreasb, Dec 6, 2018.

1. So I'm at Bosque all by myself, not as fun and the weather has not been very good. But then this morning when I was standing in line with 150 others at North pond, in the dusk and freezing cold in 30 seconds it all changed, when the sun came up with brilliant sunlight.

To me this image is quintessential Bosque, frozen, brilliant light and the perfect (to me) wing position at the take off.

This one is for you Louie!

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Replytoken

Replytoken

Jan 12, 2018
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Beautiful! Hope you are staying warm.

--Ken

3. Very nice!

4. Beautiful indeed! I so glad the weather is beginning to cooperate a bit for you Andreas. Sure wish I could have made it with you but there's always next year. Back to the image, terrific separation, very good feather detail with overall IQ terrific.

5. Like it a lot - good wing position for takeoff, nice sharp eye.

6. Jeff1

Jeff1

Mar 26, 2017
    Ferndale, WA
    Jeff
    Super shot!

7. A beauty, Andréas. (y) How long you here for?? It's unfortunate they failed
    to mow down the weeds prior to filling the pond at Unit 3. Can't get good
    help anymore :ROFLMAO: 

8. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    Well done, Andreas! Hope the weather improves for the rest of the trip.

9. Fabulous shot--the image holds my attention so well!

10. As the others said Andreas well done. I am sure we will make it next year. Sorry the weather was not so good this year but looks like you are finding some decent light.

11. Thank you all!

But wait, there's more coming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.