Racing The Moon

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by 57corvette, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Jason, here at the Nikon Cafe contacted me regarding the British Superbike Chamionship, which has established the CJ Riders fund. (A young racer was killed (Chris Jones) and his parents have sent up a charity with all proceeds going towards medical equipment, air ambulance, portable MRI scanners etc etc for the riders saftey. He asked me to re-touch one of his photos to be auctioned off at the fund raiser. I hope this one makes him some money.

2830647919_418bb6b44a_b.jpg

Regards,

2. bradNYC

bradNYC

Mar 28, 2008
    NYC
    wow, love the reflection on the floor

3. Bob

Nice work. Sounds like a very worthy cause. My cousin was killed instantly on his Ninja at triple the limit when he t boned a car that turned in front of him. He flew a couple of hundred feet and body slammed the side of a building. I stopped street riding after that.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

4. Thanks for looking ..... Ted, sorry about your cousin. I have raced cars in the quater mile, but I would NEVER race a bike ..... just too scary for me.

Regards,

5. i want THAT one hanging on my wall

AWESOME

6. That is a beautiful image! I'm certain it'll bring a large donation in the auction. Excellent work, Bob.

7. Walt

Walt

Jun 12, 2008
    North Carolina
    Wow! Great cause, and your work is fantastic.

Walt

8. MRIMATT63

MRIMATT63

Jan 27, 2008
    Allen, TX
    Baeutiful image. Great cause. Should bring money and attention to the fund (CJ Riders).

9. Thanks all for looking .......hope it does bring in some money for the cause.

Best,